I. POSITION VACANCIES
- Quanlities: 01
- -Graduated from College or higher in major related to HR or Business Administration
- -Priority candidates who have 1 year of experience in the same position
- -Ability to communicate in EL, read and understand EL CV
- -Know to use some interview methods and evaluate candidates
- -Brisk, eager to learn and self - motivates
- -Search, receive, sort and schedule interviews
- -Organize interview, evaluate, select, negotiate directly with job applicants.
- -Compile and analyze candidates' sources and recruitment results in order to select media channels, candidates, ways of attracting and selecting candidates suitable to recruitment criteria.
- -Manage recruitment data: candidate profile, recruitment information…
- -Establish the relationship with intermediate/college/university to makesources of candidate
- -Make exit interview
- -Reporting to manager periodly
II. SALARY AND BENEFITS
- -Salary: Negotiating salary which depends on the ability (will be deal in the interview)
- -Signing labor contract after probation period; all legally required benefits provided: such as health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance.
- -24 hours accident insurance;
- -Annual holiday/ travel, holiday bonus, Tet bonus
- -13th month salary, bonus shares.
- -Work with international standards: Epicor, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 26000, 5S and corprate social responsibility.
- -Provide mid-shift meals and supplementary allowance for overtime hours.
III. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phone: 028 37300 156 or 0916 876 746 (Ms Hạnh)
Via email: email@example.com or directly come to the address: 55 Ich Thanh Street, Truong Thanh Ward, District 9, HCMC